LAKEVIEW CHURCH IS OPEN FOR WORSHIP!
We have two services: 9:15am, and 11:00am.
Starting June 21, we will offer a nursery (infant-3yrs) during the 11am, service only.
We need your help to make sure everyone has a seat! Please reserve your spot online at the Eventbrite link below by 10PM, each Saturday evening. Include your name and the number of people attending with you (not including nursery age children). There is no cost and you don’t need to bring the ticket with you. We will not be turning anyone away! We have overflow seating available if needed for those who are not able to reserve a spot.
· Check your temperature before you leave home. If you are sick or have symptoms, please stay home and watch the service online.
· We encourage our elderly and those who may be in a high-risk category to consider watching the service online.
Here are some important things to remember when you come:
· Doors open fifteen minutes before service.
· Childcare will not be available.
· Food or drinks will not be served.
· Enter through the welcome center doors where greeters will give you instructions and assist you toward the sanctuary to your seat.
· Please practice social distancing and healthy hygiene.
· Masks are encouraged but not required. Our greeters will be masked, and we will have masks available for you.
· Offering boxes will be available in the welcome center and sanctuary.
· Exit will be by family groups through the north doors of the sanctuary.